Orcon Home+ Platinum

I have signed up with Orcon Home+ Platinum for my new ISP service to my house. They promised ADSL+2 which means faster internet as well as a whopping 25Gb per month with $1 / gb thereafter. This should come in handy with all the Linux Distro's I download. I am also looking forward to a new router that comes with the deal. The router is included in the monthly fee so that's a bonus.

I chose the platinum plan because I liked the extra data, the included wireless router and the free homeline with all the bells and whilstles ( Caller ID, VoiceMail and Call Waiting. )

I was told it would take about 4 to 10 working days. In the mean time I have received an email telling me exactly the day on which the cut-over will happen. I hope the router arrives in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Automatically mount NVME volumes in AWS EC2 on Windows with Cloudformation and Powershell Userdata

Extending the AD Schema on Samba4 - Part 2

Python + inotify = Pyinotify [ how to watch folders for file activity ]